Maybe it’s just part of growing up and getting older, I’d like to think that I learn a little something new each day…hopefully I’m a better person for it, older, wiser…and such.
1. The internet isn’t a private place, whatever you put out there people will see: a future spouse, boyfriend, girlfriend, potential employer, or current boss…so make sure it’s something your parents wouldn’t be THAT mortified of…
2. Enjoy things in moderation, not to excess…
3. Make it happen. Things won’t happen on their own, go out there and grab life by the balls.
4. Do something for yourself that’s good to surprise yourself every once in awhile.
5. Don’t let haters bring you down, if anything they’ll make you work harder and be stronger.
6. There’s no need for jealousy, there’s enough out there for everyone.
7. Be grateful.
8. Take it one day at a time.